Yesterday was Oliver's birthday Ameera, Jingmin, Oliver, Andre, Lawrence and I went to Vivo to watch Letters Of Death. Best dest horror flick ever made! *cough* wtf *cough* We had Thai food and watched a Thai movie haha, then went to Pet Safari and the bunnies had dicks for ears, honest! Ameera got mooned at and Oliver made a
connection with a certain puppy, haha. Then on the way back, Lawrence complained about being hungry so we stopped by the Cheese Prata shop for HIS dinner. Boys really do have bottomless pits for stomachs, I mean, where DOES it all go? Ameera say, -ahem- PACKAGE. XD
War of the
Bloggers vs. Bitches wages on! Some people just don't know when to stop huh? Too bad they're on the losing side. Okay, screw the politics. I'm sure SOME teachers would find it quite amusing - even hilarious - if they weren't already SQUARE. Seriously, who can't see the funny side?
Alright, most of you don't know what I'm talking about. But I'm not in the position to disclose the details of this because of some SCHOOL RULES. I mean, FUCK them, alright? Where the hell can you expect to speak your own mind if not on your own blog?
It's okay, because when you don't name names, the
prosecutors don't have proof apart from having to admit they actually did all those deeds. So who said our school was full of dumbasses?
It's just a handful of them.
5:20 PM